The announcement on 23 November about a COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough by the University of Oxford garnered significant press coverage that describes the role Prof Teresa Lambe has played in the research.
A selection of articles is linked below:
- The Guardian - How a handful of scientists developed Oxford vaccine at breakneck speed
- BBC News - Prof Sarah Gilbert: The woman who designed the Oxford vaccine
- Irish Times - Irish designer of Oxford vaccine: ‘I’ve never worked so hard in my life’
- RTE (Ireland's National Public Service Media) - Irish scientists on Oxford team say vaccine is on track
- Independent Ireland - ‘It’s been relentless’ - Irish professor behind Oxford coronavirus vaccine says she has never worked so hard in her life
- Mail Online - Just in time for Christmas: Britain will have 19 million doses of Oxford and AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine...