The College has agreed the following high-level College guidance. If you have any concerns or feedback on the below, please do email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) At all times the College will comply with University guidelines, as updated on a regular basis
University Covid-related information can be found here: Health | University of Oxford
Comprehensive University information on testing, vaccinations and health and health and safety measures is available here: Current students | University of Oxford
2) In addition, at a college level, on college premises and at college events:
- Face coverings should be worn when moving around any public areas
- When seated, face coverings need not be worn except:
- If meeting in a group of more than 50 (e.g. Reuben lectures)
- If you are asked to by any other nearby college member
(to put colleagues at ease, if someone close continues to wear their face mask, you are encouraged to take the opportunity to ask if they would like you to do the same)
3) The College has put in place the following measures:
• Events that can be recorded or livestreamed, including the Reuben lectures, will be available to access remotely, and live online participation facilitated
• All compulsory student induction events are online
• Attendance at events can be traced through the Inkpath booking app
• LFTs are available for students either at Farndon Court (for residents there) or South Lodge, and students are being strongly encouraged to self-test twice a week
• All college areas will display University signage on space and social distancing
No student or Fellow should feel obliged to attend any physical event when they would feel uncomfortable doing so.
4) Farndon Court Residents
Staff will wear masks if they need to enter accommodation areas. Residents are not expected to wear masks unless they are self-isolating and need to access a common area (e.g. kitchen) in which case they are strongly encouraged to do so.
Residents who are required to self-isolate and fail to do so may be reported to the Dean.